Non members are welcome to attend our training sessions as guests. If you wish to train with us, either get in touch with the contact for the session that you wish to attend, or contact our coach, John Roche (01282 431959; email@example.com) to see which session would suit you best.
- Fell Training As these runs take place on exposed fells, please bring with you a bum bag containing waterproof jacket and trousers, hat and gloves. Most runs are about 90 minutes in duration, so you may also wish to bring a drink and an energy bar. Post-run refreshments at a nearby pub. Further details from Mark Nutter 07899 995181.
MONTH & TIME VENUE *APRIL 6:30pm Sabden – meet at public car park in village, BB7 9EW *MAY 6:30pm Barley – meet at public car park in village, BB12 9JX JUNE 6:30pm Worsthorne – meet at Village Green, BB10 3NH, for fell and trail runs *JULY 6:30pm Worston – meet at Calf’s Head car park, BB7 1QA *AUGUST 6:30pm Accrington – meet at Peel Park, Turkey Street BB5 6EW SEPTEMBER 6:30pm Barrowford – meet at public car park adjacent to Old Bridge Inn, Gisburn Road BB9 6AJ. A head torch is required later in the month.
* Note that the Summer Series Races are held on 23rd April, 21st May, 30th July and 13th August at these venues.
- Speed training 6:15pm (from 2nd May) Towneley Park, Burnley BB11 3RQ Meet at Riverside Car Park at for a social warm up before the session at 6:45pm. Further details from John Roche 01282 431959.
- Off-road run 6:30pm Memorial Park, Church Lane, Great Harwood BB6 7PT Meet outside the football changing rooms. Post-run refreshments at 1B bar, Glebe Street, Great Harwood. Further details from Geoff Smith 07789 357013.
- Ladies’ Training 7:00pm from a range of venues across East Lancashire. All ladies are welcome. Further details from Linda Bostock 01282 816269.
- Off-road run 1:00pm A steady run of around two hours’ duration from a variety of venues, followed by post-run refreshments at a local hostelry. Walkers and cyclists also welcome. A weekly email gives the venue for that week’s run. Contact Paul Healey on 01254 384885 for further details.